BedMed Mima Electric Podiatry Chair and Operator Chair
- High end podiatry chair with 3 electric motor
- 90° leg drop operated by gas spring
- Split leg sections can be angled at any position between 0° to 90°
- 90° rotation to left or right and can be locked in any position
- Dividing and extending leg rest
- Trendelenburg tilt is from 0° to 25°
- Removable and upholstered self levelling arms
- Chair will go completely flat
- Supplied with head pillow
- CE marked medical device
- Strong, hygienic, light grey easy to clean ABS plastic casing
- 5cm thick luxurious padding covered in hard wearing antimicrobial vinyl
- Foot switch with return to zero function
- Choice of 5 upholstery colours: Light Blue, Turquoise, Lime Green and Claret
- 3 year parts guarantee, excluding accidental damage to upholstery
- Safe working load 210kg
- Dimensions: 80cm width inc. armrests, overall length 189cm, total extended length is 219cm, height 57 to 97cm
- Weight of the chair: 110kg
- Quality gas lift chair to match BedMed couch colours
- Chrome 5 star base 60cm diameter
- 5 x 5cm smooth-running castors
- Dimension of backrest: 42W x 32H cm
- Chair height: 42 to 58cm
- Chair weight: 8.5kg
- Choice of 6 colours - Dark Blue, Light Blue, Grey, Turquoise, Lime Green and Claret
Extra carriage to Northern Scotland and Offshore Islands
Free delivery on all orders over £50.00 excluding VAT to UK except for:
a) the following post code prefixes: BT - all areas, HS - all areas, IM - all areas, IV1-36, IV40-49, IV51-56, KA26-28, KW1-3, KW5-17, PA20-49, PA60-78, PH17-26, PH30-44, PH49-50, PL10-19, PL22-35, TR21-25, ZE1-3;
b) some large and heavy furniture and equipment;any delivery made on Saturdays or at a specifically allocated time upon request;
c) any delivery made on Saturdays or at a specifically allocated time upon request;
The exceptions to free delivery set out above will be quoted at the time of order.
Please state any special delivery requirements at time of ordering for us to give you a quotation.
For orders less than £50.00 excluding VAT there will be a standard delivery charge of £5.00 excluding VAT.
Delivery charges to the following post code prefixes: BT - all areas, HS - all areas, IM - all areas, IV1-36, IV40-49, IV51-56,KA26-28, KW1-3, KW5-17, PA20-49, PA60-78, PH17-26, PH30-44, PH49-50, PL10-19, PL22-35, TR21-25, ZE1-3
• For orders above £100.00 excluding VAT: Free delivery
• For orders less than £100.00 excluding VAT: £12.50 excluding VAT
The Buyer shall ensure presence at the delivery address to sign for the delivery. The Buyer shall always check the number of parcels received upon delivery and sign the Consignment as ‘Unchecked’ so as to confirm that the items have not been inspected in respect of any damages and /or missing items. If the parcel appears damaged, the Buyer shall sign the Consignment as ‘Damaged’ and inform the Seller within three (3) days of receipt of goods.
Next Day Delivery
Orders must be received before 4:30pm Monday to Friday for next working day delivery. Next-day delivery only applies to items that are in stock. The Seller can accept no responsibility for transport delays causing late delivery of items. Next-day delivery is available for mainland UK only. Delivery to Scottish Highlands & Islands, Channel Islands, Northern Ireland, IOM and IOW can be up to 5 working days. Saturday deliveries can be arranged by request and attract an additional charge.
Shortages, Damages and Claims
The Seller shall not be liable to the Buyer for any shortages in quantity delivered, damage or loss, or any defects in the products unless the Buyer notifies the Seller in writing within three (3) days of receipt of the goods. The notification must include the name and address of the Buyer; the quantity and description of the good; and the invoice number and date of relevant invoice. Where liability is accepted, the only obligation of the Seller shall be, at its option, to make good any shortage or non-delivery and / or replace any good found to be damaged or defective and / or refund the cost of any such goods by a credit note.
If goods have been ordered in error the Buyer must request an authorisation form from the Seller to return the goods. No goods will be accepted as a return without a pre-authorisation number. Goods must be returned within 7 days of receipt, unused and in their original packaging. The Seller accepts no responsibility for lost parcels without a confirmation of the despatch of the parcel to the Seller.
If goods have been ordered in error, the Buyer must pay for the return. If goods are being returned because they are faulty or damaged, the Seller will pay for the return.
Refunds on large, heavy, or non-stocked items will be subject to a minimum 10% net invoice handling and inspection charge. Refunds on electrical items have a 25% restocking fee.